Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Shop's Back!

Well, ok, not quite yet, but it will be!! I received enough pre-orders (26 skeins, so just barely) to re-open the store as soon as my yarn supply arrives. I'm invoicing all my pre-orders today & hope to order the yarns by Friday, so I can hopefully get started dyeing next week and re-open for real by the end of the month. It's been an entire year, that is so sad... I've missed dyeing for you guys; I hope you've missed my yarns & will come back as customers!

I AM still taking pre-orders until Friday, if anyway wants to jump in at the last minute, just drop me an email!!

The other thing I'll be working on in the coming weeks is a new site. I will have the shop up on a new domain and will be running a shopping card via the shop itself, which I find sort of exciting. :-) The blog will move to a part of the domain, and will be updated much more frequently, as I come up with new colourways, and as I add new stock. So keep checking back over the next few weeks, things are getting exciting around these parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment