Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shop Changes

Due to some crazy time issues - i.e. I have not much, and next quarter at school I'll have less - I am temporarily suspending my line of self-striping yarns. You'll have until 31 Mar to order striping yarns, and then I'll be putting the entire collection of them on hiatus, until I've moved in June/July. Once I'm settled, these yarns will be back, but the last thing I want is to get overwhelmed and start dyeing an inferior product, as the stripes take a considerable amount of time vs. variegated and tonals. As I made this decision this morning, I wanted to make sure I let everyone know, so that you can plan accordingly; if there's a yarn you've been waiting to buy, do so sooner rather than later unless you don't mind a longer wait.

What this also means is that I will have at least a little more time to dye some new colourways - I have a whole lot in mind! - and keep the shop stocked with a whole bunch of new things. Like what? Well, a line called "I do believe..." (fairies and dragons and mermaids, oh my!) will be debuting soon, for starters. And some fannish crazy, I've been dying (haha) to dye some Dr Who yarns for months now. And other surprises.

I want to thank all my customers for being so amazing, and I promise I'll bring the stripes back, because I know just how popular those are. I hope that my new colourways will also be things you fall in love with, as time goes forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment